Annie K. Rowland? is one of the premier wedding photographers in Santa Cruz. Her style of wedding photography is contemporary, romantic, ephemeral, dramatic, tender and fun/playful.? We like to begin with an engagement session to get to know you, and to let you get comfortable in front of the camera. We practice posing so on the wedding day you already know the most flattering way to stand? for body shape and where to put your hands. By doing this you make the pose your own and there for you do not look posed and stiff. Our primary goal is to make you look your best on your wedding day. So don't worry about you wedding photos, we gotcha covered!.? We also do provide professional retouching on all professionally printed products, like albums, wall portraits, prints etc.
We are very attention to detail and want to make sure your wedding day experience is the best it can be, for you only do this once. Let us capture your wedding day.
Our Photography studio is located in Santa Cruz CA. but offer Wedding photography throughout California. For example to the Greater Bay Area,? Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, Los Gatos, San Jose, San Fransisco, Gilroy , Morgan Hill,? Westlake Village and Agoura .We also offer wedding photography for destination weddings outside of California and the US.
We pride ourselves on getting those natural looking real shots that look unposed, capturing the emotions of the day and telling your story. Every wedding is different for every bride and groom is different.
We are? professional wedding photography Studio and take your wedding photography very seriously and? focus on a great experience for our clients, for at the end of the day it has to be fun!
Choosing a wedding photographer can be a daunting task for most but to make it a bit easier here are some helpful hints.
1. Make sure that they are a wedding photography professional- its this there primary job are they trained in photography?
2.Do they have business insurance and a license to do business as .....
3.Do they have back up equipment for there are no due overs in wedding photography
4. Make sure to sign a contract to protect your investment in them.
5. Does their personality fit yours, make sure you connect with them.
6. Make sure to find a photographer that has the style of wedding photography that you would like to have capture your memories, for when it is all said and done after 10-20 years those images are the memories you have.
7.Pick a photographer that is passionate about their work for they will truly care about what they produce and give to their clients
8. Check out the end product that you would get from your photographer to make sure the quality and style is what you are looking for.
9. What is the turn around time to see your wedding photography images for the first time and how long will it take to get your end product.
10. Go and meet at least 3 photographers
11. Pick your photographer based on: the over all experience they offer you; the end products; the pricing; and how important your wedding images are for you.
I hope this helps! and best of luck finding a professional photographer that can capture (wedding) photography that fits your style.
Wedding photography for Santa Cruz, the Greater Bay Area and beyond.
Skills : 11 years of wedding photography expertise. Certified professional photographer, experience with natural light and using flash photography to capture those unforgetable dynamic images. not just photographhy but a photographic artist.