Your session fee includes:
~Pre-portrait consultation on the phone or in the studio to bring forth ideas and input to ensure a successful session
~The session itself
~Post session image preparation
~In-person viewing appointment
Studio Policies & Terms
1. The session fee pays for the time and talent of the photographer and for your in-
person viewing appointment. It does not include any finished portraits. The session fee
is due at the time of your portrait session.? Session fees are non-refundable, however
with 48 hours notice the session can be rescheduled.? If we also have bad weather the session may be postponed if there is another day that works for both the photographer and the client.
2. If you have a sick pet/child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If
you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if
we notice your pet/child is sick.? Sick or uncomfortable subjects do not like to be
photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if
he or she was in good health.
3. Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session.? This is especially
important with pets and kids, as Annie will need their full attention on her rather than
looking at other members of the family.? Of course parents are always welcome!
4. Please do not bring your camera or video equipment? to the session to take your own images.? Props, posing and interaction are all part of the art.
5. You will view your portraits at a personally attended slideshow. You will be asked to
order at this time.? Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional
ordering appointments are subject to a $100 fee.? All unordered images are purged after 90 days.
6. While Annie does capture many images during your session, you will see only those
images selected by her, the artist, for previewing.? She carefully renders each image
to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection.? Images with eyes closed,
heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from the archives
permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
7. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full
and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an
order after it is placed.? You do have a 24 hour period to change your order if necessary.
Once an order is sent to the lab, it is deemed non- refundable. Payments may be made cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Payment plan is available.
9. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to be completed.? Some orders may take
longer.? Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed.
You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready for pickup.? If
you are unable to pick up your order, we can ship your order to you for an
10. All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images are
removed from our archives after 90 days.? Orders placed more than 60 days after
the viewing appointment, require a minimum $150 order.
11. The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to
reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making
illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website.? It is
illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our
permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal
penalties.? Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control
over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction
outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation of
providing superior portraits.